Make a Donation
Haiti Computer Lab
Attend a Local Event
Man Dodo Humanitarian Foundation INC, a 501 (c)(3) registered Non-profit organization with volunteers from all over the United States and Haiti. The inspiration for Man Dodo Humanitarian Foundation came from the work that Evanne “Man Dodo” Lozama dedicated her life to helping make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate in Haiti.
We work directly with the Evangelical Baptist Mission of South Haiti (MEBSH). The organization was officially formed in 1936 in Les Cayes when the movement’s leaders invited the non-denominational agency World Team (then West Indies Mission) to open a Bible school.
The MEBSH operates numerous educational, health and development institutions in Haiti.
- 413 primary and secondary schools
- University Lumiere, consisting of eight colleges (“facultés” in French) in multiple locations
- Two seminaries: Faculté de Théologie Évangélique Lumière in Cayes and in Côte Plage
- Bible institute: Institut Biblique Lumière in Cayes
- 5 Trade Schools
- Deaf School in Cambry
- Child Care office for student sponsorship program
- Full-service hospital: Hôpital Lumière à Bonne Fin
- In-patient clinic: Centre de Santé Lumière aux Cayes
- Walk-in clinic: Dispensaire Ebenezer à Guichard
- Women’s domestic training center: Centre Lumière aux Cayes
- Integrated Rural Development
- Well drilling
- Youth Camp Mahanaim
HAITI EARTHQUAKE RELIEF
HOW TO HELP
For Immediate Release
Contact: Jeff Lozama, Executive Director
Man Dodo Humanitarian Foundation, Inc. is ready to assist Haiti families in the aftermath of the 7.2 magnitude earthquake.
Miami, Florida – August 15, 2021 – The Man Dodo Humanitarian Foundation, Inc. wishes to present its sympathies to the families affected by the 7.2 magnitude earthquake that hit southern Haiti this Saturday August 14, 2021.
As we have done in the past, Man Dodo Humanitarian Foundation stands ready to assist in the relief efforts. We are teaming up with our longtime partner the Mission Evangélique Baptiste du Sud d’Haïti (MEBSH) to come to the aid of those impacted by this devastating earthquake. MEBSH is the largest organization in the South, Grand Anse and Nippes departments, where the earthquake caused considerable damages, including several hundred deaths.
The MEBSH mission has all the logistical infrastructure in place in all three departments including churches, schools, clinics and hospitals.
Please visit our website www.mandodo.org/donate to make your relief donation. 100% of the funds raised will go directly to MEBSH who will identify the priorities on the ground and make final decisions on the use of these funds.
We strongly urge you to contribute and share our link in order to help our brothers and sisters in this great time of need.